MicroForests are all organic, living plants. Even though they are very easy to take care of, here are some tips for you to help the plants thrive!
General caring tips
- Remember to trim the yellow leaves
- Avoid direct sunlight (does not need to be sitting under sunshine)
- Indoor lights are good as well
- Breathe in fresh air from the artwork
- Keep plant in ventilated area.
- Plants like light! Sunlight is best, indoor lights are also okay.
- Keep the soil slightly moist, but not soaked. Roots and leaves will rot if there is too much water.
- Watering depends on the weather and humidity, it is recommended to observe the MicoForests often.
- If the plant is no longer wet, please watering the root and surface of the plant.
- And also adjust the watering level when winter or outdoor.
- A couple of hours of light each day is enough.
- The closed system creates a self-sustaining ecosystem.
- If it is too humid inside, open the lid and let some water out. Avoid stagnant water.
- Recommend to open the lid and let the artwork breathe in fresh air once or twice every two weeks.
- For some special feature MicroForests, such as M13, M14, LED series, water will be more easily to lose out through the wood lid should always observe it and adjust the watering level.
▲This picture shows water droplets condenses on the glass wall. If see that happened, open the cap to let the water droplets evaporate and close the cap back.
The reason for doing so is that too much condensation over time will likely cause the plant to rot.