MicroForests are all organic, living plants. Even though they are very easy to take care of, here are some tips for you to help the plants thrive!
General caring tips
- Remember to trim the yellow leaves
- Avoid direct sunlight (does not need to be sitting under sunshine)
- Indoor lights are good as well
- Breathe in fresh air from the artwork
- Keep plant in ventilated area.
- Plants like light! Sunlight is best, indoor lights are also okay.
- Keep the soil slightly moist, but not soaked. Roots and leaves will rot if there is too much water.
- Always keep the soil slightly moist, watering every 2-3 days. Avoid stagnant water.
- A couple of hours of light each day is enough.
- Once closed, the MicroForests will function as a self-sustaining ecosystem, so it’s very low maintenance.
- If it is too humid inside, open the lid and let some water out. Avoid stagnant water.
- Recommend to open the lid and let the artwork breathe in fresh air once or twice every two weeks.